0Is anyone else having problems with Ipsos surveys

footfree

The last 3 surveys wont load I get to the first page click next then nothing.I was wondering if it was only on my end or what.I wrote to them but haven't heard back.I don't know who there IT person is or if it's changed hands but I don't think they are very good at their job.Or maybe they have a new program not sure exactly but something is definitely wrong.It's been going on and off for weeks.

I don't think this is very helpful, but recently I had one of their surveys where at least halfway in, one time I clicked next and nothing came up or loaded, I tried refreshing the page etc

I did a 60 min survey like 2 weeks ago for 250 points & haven't received them yet which is a bunch of C**P in my opinion..every survey that I do with Ipsos is credited right after the survey ends...So I contact Ipsos customer service..great help that was..they told me they'd look into the problem & get right back to me..week & a half later I send 2nd email & finally someone gets back to me & now tells me that the points won't go in until the survey is closed...never heard that from them before...hope they're not going to start scamming points & wait weeks to put them into your account for the bigger point surveys...

I heard back from them they said they are having issues with their site "the survey link had been marred by a scripting error" and for the second survey that wouldn't load they said "We're doing our best to ensure that such issues won't affect future studies.One day I had 3 surveys that didn't pay I wrote to them and he was very nice and gave me my points.Sometimes I have problems with them paying however lately they seem to be having a lot of issues with their surveys and they are being nice and paying.I think they either have a new person in IT who doesn't know what they are doing or I don't know what.I just know they never use to be this bad .Guess they hired the same person mysurvey hired !

I had load issues with i-say by Ipsos surveys the other day. Wouldn't load. I canceled and started over and they seemed to work.

ETA: The worst excuse for IT has to be Swagbucks survey issues. They just throw up their hands and maybe give you a few points but often they wash their hands of the matter and say there is nothing they can do. All the power for router survey sites is in the hands of the survey creator. Of course they are the ones paying the money to the survey routers so I guess you can't expect much. The router is not going to rock the boat. Some routers are much better than others like say MyView who actually give a hoot but even they have little power over the survey creators from what I can tell.

I did a 60 min survey like 2 weeks ago for 250 points & haven't received them yet which is a bunch of C**P in my opinion..every survey that I do with Ipsos is credited right after the survey ends...So I contact Ipsos customer service..great help that was..they told me they'd look into the problem & get right back to me..week & a half later I send 2nd email & finally someone gets back to me & now tells me that the points won't go in until the survey is closed...never heard that from them before...hope they're not going to start scamming points & wait weeks to put them into your account for the bigger point surveys...

Hey, I did the same one and it didn't credit me at the end. I've emailed them twice on it now, but unsure on the survey# exactly. However, in the list of surveys to take has one 60min for 250pts and it says I've already completed it. This is the first time I haven't been credited for a survey pretty quickly from them, so maybe there was some screw up with this survey or something. Like I said I've never had issues with them, and anytime I didn't get credit they added it fairly quickly...so will see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Something very weird is going on with Ipsos lately.

I never go there directly from the e mail invites, since they're always generic and you have no idea what you're getting into. In the past, the Ipsos survey page was always straight forward with the survey number, the point value, and the time expected to take it all listed up front.

But now, even though that page LOOKS the same, you click on one of those surveys, and you get the $%#@ MyView type runaround where they bounce you around, ask you the same questions 20 times and then hit you with a "We haven't found a survey for you yet. Wanna keep looking?"

Ipsos always annoyed me with their endless pages of 24 row x 12 column grids, but at least they were consistent in all other aspects of their operation. Now they seem to have succumbed to the sleaze too.

And let's be honest.... nobody ever really wins anything from the Poll Predictor game.

yeah, 1 day last wek I had 7 count em 7 surveys right in a row that when I clicked on them a message came up and said id already participated in them. I don't think so!. I emailed and they told me also that they were having a lot of technical problems.