My General Survey Doing Rant

Carri

i got disqualified while doing nothing more than watching a tv show.. i'm not kidding.. it was for $5 and i had to watch a new tv show.. about 15 minutes into the episode the screen just went to the 'you don't qualify' screen.. i didn't even answer a question to make that happen..

I'm pretty sure I took the exact same survey last night - I kept moving my mouse every minute or so after getting screened out in similar survey in January. Lucky for me the show was actually interesting so it wasn't terribly tedious.

mine was from Valued Opinions and I wrote in about it.. she credited me the full amount even though I only watched 15 or so minutes of it.. always write in..

Mine was through iPoll. I was able to complete the survey but like the last time, I didn't move my mouse and they gave me a pop-up warning while the show was playing before kicking me out. Weird, I mean not everyone moves a mouse the whole time while watching a 30-minute program online!

• 2 weeks later...

Today's rant. Just finished a survey only to be told they have had enough responses. UGH. Did another one, got halfway through only to be DQ'd. Did a bunch more with the have enough responses already. What gets me is, TELL me before I waste my time. If you have enough responses, tell me immediately. And do not wait till I have finished the entire survey. Also, don't wait till I'm halfway through to decide I'm not right for your survey.

• 4 months later...

I love reading all these because I love to rant! Mine was when I got into one this afternoon and after 15 minutes of a 25 minute survey, I got a screen asking me for my name, address, and email. huh? Why do you need that in the middle of the survey? Ooooh, because you are gong to dq me and need to sell my info to someone. And on another note, just after that I received a call from some time share buying company (which I have never owned) so I kept her on the line ranting about people wasting my time for 15 minutes and she had to tell that she needed to get back to work. I decided to take it out on her.