Web Perspectives & Paypal

greeneyeddevils

Just received an email back from Web Perspectives in regards to why they raised the fee for cashing out a $10 Paypal & charging $2 for the redemption...I think that's a crock of you know what...when I send someone a $10 Paypal payment I don't get dinged $2....so why should be get ripped off by them? You might get dinged 25 cents if that...what a way to steal your hard earned survey money

Dear Web Perspectives member,

Thank you for your email.

Over the last few years, we’ve managed to absorb increasing service fees associated with purchasing these vouchers. Like any business, we constantly review our costs and unfortunately, we’re no longer able to offer them at the same rate.

Faced with the difficult decision to keep them as a reward option or not, we’ve decided to keep them due to their popularity. However, this means we now need to pass on some of the service fees associated with purchasing these codes.

Kind regards,

Jennifer White

The Web Perspectives Team

I think they raised it that much to recoup what the lost in the previous years. Which is bull**** why should we have to pay that. All survey sites are getting bad. We are on the loosing end of it all. But we still do them, and they know it, they know there is always going to be people to do their surveys no matter how low they get. I don't think that they care that they are not going to get the best quality of answers................... :roll: .

• 1 month later...

Blowing a gasket with this company...there's no way I should have a to wait over a month for a Paypal payment..I love getting a "canned response" from these companies when you send them an email...anyone that's with Web Perspectives stay away from redeeming Paypal because god only knows when you're going to get it...

:evil: