Emotional Intelligence and Attitudes - Closes 6/30/14

almostadoc

Have you ever wondered how your emotions affect your attitudes?

My name is Mark Mugrage and I am a doctoral student in Psychology at The Chicago School of

Professional Psychology in Westwood, California. My study examines the most recent

psychological surveys to evaluate how our emotions affect our attitudes. In order to be eligible to

participate in the survey, you must be age 18 or older.

Participation is voluntary and all participants are eligible to enter a drawing to win a $100 VISA

gift card.

Your participation is not only greatly appreciated but also valuable. Your participation in this

study will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes of your time and is done entirely on-line by

answering psychological surveys.

The surveys will ask questions about emotional intelligence and how you responded to emotional

insults, offenses, or other problems. If you currently struggle with an emotional insult, offense, or

other problems, whether it occurred recently or many years ago, it is recommended that you

excuse yourself from participating in this study as some questions in the survey may cause you

emotional discomfort.

All information collected from the psychological surveys is anonymous and confidential. Prior to

taking the surveys, you may choose to include your email address in order to enter the $100 VISA

gift card drawing.

Your participation is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time and the valuable

information. Please forward this information to anyone that may be interested in participating in

this study. All participants must be age 18 or older to participate in this study.

The surveys can be accessed by clicking on the link below

http://transform.mindgarden.com/survey/14628

Best regards,

Mark Mugrage

M.A. Psychology