You Gov gift cards

RainbowMama

I'm close to being able to cash out for a gift card on YouGov. I'm just wondering if anyone has cashed out with them before and if they send you an actual card or if it's virtual? I see some of them are for stores such as Walgreens and Michaels. Will I only be able to shop online with gift cards such as these?

I got an actual Walgreens card from them in the mail but I'm not sure if you can use it online.

I'd prefer to use it in the store. I was hoping it wouldn't be online gift card. Lol. So hopefully I'll get the same as you! Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just cashed out for the $100 AGC!!! I needed 2,500 points and I got them this week. Of course, now I start at 0 again and 4 years of trying to work up to a card, but I might try to cash out sooner instead.

I just cashed out for the $100 AGC!!! I needed 2,500 points and I got them this week. Of course, now I start at 0 again and 4 years of trying to work up to a card, but I might try to cash out sooner instead.

:mrgreen: good for you woo hoo :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: good for you woo hoo :mrgreen:

Thank you! I should copy and paste my post on the forum again in 4 years! That is how long it will take.

I have had the mail the darden gift card a couple of years ago. I do not remember the time frame but it was mailed. I am sitting at 95000 and waiting on the 100 if I can get enough surveys. It took me 2 or 3 years to hit 70k for darden maybe more and I cashed out for that in Dec 2011.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm excited. I have one last survey that I have to take to reach 30,000 points. I'll be cashing in for a Michael's gift card. It took a few months. But I'd rather cash in early over waiting for the visa gift card. You never know when the site will go under.

I cashed out for the first time earlier this month. I took the Amazon card. I am hoping it comes in soon. I think it is about 4 weeks maybe? I will be cashing out much sooner the next time.

Does anyone know if we get any type of conformation from YouGov regarding gift cards. I cashed out yesterday for one. It shows on my Activity. But I never received email for it. Do I just wait and expect it in the mail or will I be notified?