Swagbucks issue

rosiesmom

@Rosiesmom-You will get your bonus for meeting your quota, you just get it once a month. They keep track of everytime you reach a goal and give you all the bonuses you earned the whole month, there is a ? by you goal for the day, if you click on it it will show when you met your goal and when you get your bonus.

When you meet your daily goal you get another chance to go for another bonus, but you still get your first one. Go to the Swagbuck videos and watch all the one about Swagbucks and they explain it better that I do. I have always liked Swagbucks, i love being able to play videos and get paid for it. Plus they have so many ways to earn.

@Rosiesmom-You will get your bonus for meeting your quota, you just get it once a month. They keep track of everytime you reach a goal and give you all the bonuses you earned the whole month, there is a ? by you goal for the day, if you click on it it will show when you met your goal and when you get your bonus.

When you meet your daily goal you get another chance to go for another bonus, but you still get your first one. Go to the Swagbuck videos and watch all the one about Swagbucks and they explain it better that I do. I have always liked Swagbucks, i love being able to play videos and get paid for it. Plus they have so many ways to earn.

I did finally look at the site and found that was indeed the issue. I am going to try doing the videos, I hit a glitch now and then but I need to get the points. thanks!!

rosiesmom or anyone, how do you put mobile apps on auto run on a Mac? I am not too technically savvy so if you can explain it step by step, I'd really appreciate it.

Cricket, I don't have a Mac computer, wish I did. I am not sure how to do that. sorry. :(

rosiesmom or anyone, how do you put mobile apps on auto run on a Mac? I am not too technically savvy so if you can explain it step by step, I'd really appreciate it.
Not really sure what you are asking. I use a MAC and an iPad. The iPad has mobile apps from the app store for Swagbucks TV and Encrave that allow you to do auto run. Well mostly.

Running Encraves on the MAC allows you to auto run some of the videos. Others are not auto run. IF you are talking about scripts or some such thing to make them auto run that is asking for trouble and could get your account shut down.

Thanks Rosie and JD…I don't know how to do it and I guess I better skip it, not worth the few cents. When I have nothing going on survey wise, I'll do a few Radium One videos on Swagbucks or Quick Rewards. Even if it's 20 cents, it's better than nothing while I am watching tv, etc.

• 1 month later...

I dowloaded Firefox, and even though Firefox will allow it, Mac has fought me on a few. I can even do Pinecone on my computer now. What are you trying to download onto your computer? JD is on here and very knowledgeable about this stuff. But I will help if I can.