YouGov

fiestyvermin

I have been with them forever and a day 4 to 6 years. In that time I cashed out 50 once for a darden gift card cause I got tired of waiting on 100k that was Dec 2011. Since then I am up to 95k earning 3 to 4k a month give or take but when every or almost every survey is 500 it takes FOREVER. The surveys are pointless and easy but the payouts are FOREVER. I have done 7-500 point surveys this month which is good for them but not when you need 100k.

Well yesterday I did a survey for them -I got paid 500 points.However during the survey it asked if I would watch a video -which I did- it said I would get 500 points ,so I thought that meant on top of what they were already giving me-but no -I didn't.I wrote to them and asked for my points.I told them it was unfair to ask me to watch if they weren't going to pay extra.If I don't get the extra points I may have to cash in.I wont stay with a company who does this.Well I guess I would give them 1 more chance but if it was a continuous thing then bye ,bye!

Well yesterday I did a survey for them -I got paid 500 points.However during the survey it asked if I would watch a video -which I did- it said I would get 500 points ,so I thought that meant on top of what they were already giving me-but no -I didn't.I wrote to them and asked for my points.I told them it was unfair to ask me to watch if they weren't going to pay extra.If I don't get the extra points I may have to cash in.I wont stay with a company who does this.Well I guess I would give them 1 more chance but if it was a continuous thing then bye ,bye!

Similar things have happened to me with them. I'll be just about finished with a survey (saying 98% complete or what have you) and then all of a sudden it's like I'm taken to a whole new survey that I have to complete. Only I'm still given the same amount of points as the original survey stated.

In the time I Have been a member I might have had one or two technical glitches with surveys and emailing it seems they credited the points. That being said when 100k takes almost 3 years that is bad business. The surveys are quick and mostly pointless take little time but when 90% of surveys only give 500 points even at 4-6k a month they make the 100k damn near impossible.

• 1 month later...

I signed up with them through an offer from Peanut Labs. In return for signing up, I was to receive 42 Pogo gems to use for playing games at pogo.com. I have not received the gems, nor have they (yougov) responded to my emails requesting they honor the promotion. I have completed a few surveys and created an opinion.

I have been a member with them for years. A month ago I cashed out for the $100 AGC. It arrived yesterday finally. It seemed that when I got to 95K I started getting all kinds of offers for surveys. One was even worth 2,000 points. I did more in 2 months with them than I had in months before that.

I have been a member with them for years. A month ago I cashed out for the $100 AGC. It arrived yesterday finally. It seemed that when I got to 95K I started getting all kinds of offers for surveys. One was even worth 2,000 points. I did more in 2 months with them than I had in months before that.

Have you started all over again or quit................................. :?::?:

I think I would do it all over again because they only take a few minutes to do and when you finally hit your mark.............. WOO HOO........................ :lol:

Have you started all over again or quit................................. :?::?:

I think I would do it all over again because they only take a few minutes to do and when you finally hit your mark.............. WOO HOO........................ :lol:

\I did go ahead and start over, but I won't wait for 100K to cash out. It isn't really worth it. I agree though, it usually takes just a few minutes. I did one the other day and it took me over 30 minutes. But it was only for 500 points.