You Gov- not enough points given on a particular survey

footfree

So I get a survey to do ,they ask questions I answer then it ask if I would be willing to watch a short video.I did because I thought I would be getting a extra 500 points for doing so.Well no, I only got 500.It states in their invite that longer surveys would pay more so to me this should be one of those times.I shot them off a email on the 29th and haven't heard back.Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond to emails?If memory serves right they aren't quick about it.I may have even of had to send a second one asking why they never responded to the first one.However I don't think it was about points it was about receiving my check,anyways how are they to deal with on missing points?

I emailed them once about missing points and heard back in a few days and points were credited to my account, but that was a few months ago, you know situations change like the weather in the survey world.............. :?

Same here, I completed one that said it would have an additional 500 points. They did respond but it took a couple of days and I got the points right away. I am 3,000 short of cashing out for $100.

I usually hear from them in a day or so. ive emailed them about this also. one thing that irks me is when you do 2 surveys in one and you still only get points for 1. ive had to email them about this several times, because it states in the invite, you get at least 500 for each survey. that's 1 thing they never really gave me a concrete answer on. right now im working on my 3rd cashout. have 49250 as of now.

I am 3,000 short of cashing out for $100.

I've got a looong way to go, I only have 28,000......................... :shock:

Have you ever cashed out with them?

I am 3,000 short of cashing out for $100.

I've got a looong way to go, I only have 28,000......................... :shock:

Have you ever cashed out with them?

Don't remember.................. :shock:

I guess I'll look next time I have one to do.................. :roll:

Never did hear from them sent two emails.It's now been 11 days ,I will not do anymore so called extended surveys for extra points for them again.This same thing happened to me with Harris Poll.Don't ask me and or promise me extra points if you are not going to give them to me.It leaves me with the impression that you are dishonest.