Vanilla Ice Cream Panel--never received my $75 GC

Huntress

In December I participated in a 2-week (iirc) vanilla ice cream panel which was highly inconvenient and rather questionable timing since it was right before Christmas. We were required to log in daily or approximately daily and answer questions with the promised of a $75 Amazon gift card at the end.

Well, after 3 months, I emailed the survey moderator asking where the GC was and NEVER EVEN RECEIVED the courtesy of a reply! I am STILL WAITING for the GC. I feel completely ripped-off since I had been runner up in one of the packaging idea contests and one of the winners in another contest, so obviously, I had participated actively.

I am just wondering if anyone else here was involved with that panel and if so, did you get our $75 GC?

In December I participated in a 2-week (iirc) vanilla ice cream panel which was highly inconvenient and rather questionable timing since it was right before Christmas. We were required to log in daily or approximately daily and answer questions with the promised of a $75 amazon gift card at the end.

Well, after 3 months, I emailed the survey moderator asking where the GC was and NEVER EVEN RECEIVED the courtesy of a reply! I am STILL WAITING for the GC. I feel completely ripped-off since I had been runner up in one of the packaging idea contests and one of the winners in another contest, so obviously, I had participated actively.

I am just wondering if anyone else here was involved with that panel and if so, did you get our $75 GC?

I started to participate in that panel, then they sent out emails 2 days later for panelist to be moderators and that sounded sketchy to me so I backed out................. :|

• 3 weeks later...
Try the public humiliation route via Twitter or Facebook as someone else posted elsewhere to get their attention.

Sometimes that's the only route that works. Toluna stopped responding to my emails until I "shamed" them on Twitter.

Try the public humiliation route via Twitter or Facebook as someone else posted elsewhere to get their attention.

Sometimes that's the only route that works. Toluna stopped responding to my emails until I "shamed" them on Twitter.

I wonder if Survey Police can help in any way. :P