Survey Savvy -did you know this?

footfree

Okay so recently I did a PT for them and received $25 for doing it.Once it showed up in my account I requested a check.Well apparently that's largest request you can make.They don't send out anything larger.I wonder why?Seems strange to me.

Hello footfree!

I actually work for Luth Research (the company that owns SurveySavvy) and we shouldn't have any maximum withdrawal amount.

It could be that your account only has $25, and when you go to make a withdrawal then it will say "Maximum: $25" as that is all you have in your account.

If you do have more than $25 then please let me know, and I can see what I can do to fix the issue.

Please feel free to contact me directly: [email protected] or reply to this thread and I will get an email notification and I can respond here.

Thank you again for using SurveySavvy.com! I hope your experience was enjoyable. I always like to hear feedback on how we can continue to improve ourselves in the future.

I'm Canadian and cashed out with SurveySavvy two days ago - $66.50. I don't request payment from there before $50, and have successfully cashed more than one $75 cheque in the past.

When I've had $1.00 or $5.00 or whatever in the account and cashed out for a check , it said something like "Maximum: $1.00" or "Maximum: $5.00" or whatever. It is just based on what you have in your account. If you have $25, then the maximum you can withdraw is $25. If you have $1.00, then $1.00 is your maximum.