$35 for 10 days seems fair......

rosiesmom

Until I downloaded the app onto my phone. The requirement, which I didn't get until I had down loaded it, was that I would have things to do on my cell phone for 10 days. The catch, ahh, yes the catch, I would have to do these little chores every 30 minutes from the time I got up until the time I went to bed. Oh my! What? In essence 120 hours, which I would have to devote around 4 minutes out of every 30 to answering questions and telling them my mood at the moment. Jeeeez!!! And this would go on for 10 days. Nope, no way. They already have my email now, and so I deleted the app from my phone. Excuse me, I have a life and have no time o check in once every 30 minutes and report to them. Sorry, just venting. The $35 would have been nice, but these things usually come with little catches here and there. What if I was 5 minutes late? Or forgot to log in altogether?

Same here. The invite sounded good but once the app was installed they wanted hourly updates on my activities. I immediately uninstalled it.