$60 survey to record my drinking habits

majax79

Gonna get $60 for recording my drinking habits over 2 week period. Wont' get paid til around end of June but still, vn. It was a survey from lightspeed panel that offered this.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, I just saw this same beverage study at mysurvey.com and they were offering 300 points. I'm assuming that's 300 points plus the $60 if you qualify for the beverage study.

mysurvey is so useless.

WOW, I just saw this same beverage study at mysurvey.com and they were offering 300 points. I'm assuming that's 300 points plus the $60 if you qualify for the beverage study.

Mysurvey is so useless.

I took part in the same study twice (once for snacks and once for drinks). The only difference is the first time I got paid $70 (received cash/check for this one) and the other time I got $60 (cash/GC).

mysurvey is one of the few companies I've ever dealt with that was completely honest. That's a rarity in the survey world. I've actually earned several hundred dollars from them (including studies that paid $100 for a week) over the years and I am still doing fine with them today. I would hardly call them useless, but everyone's experiences are different.

C'est la vie!

• 2 weeks later...

My son received his $50 prepaid Visa card in today's mail. He was paid $60.00 for a beverage survey. Sent the PDA back on 5/18/09, got the card today. He rec'd $10.00 prepaid Visa when the PDA and materials were sent to him. He is one happy camper! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Gonna get $60 for recording my drinking habits over 2 week period. Wont' get paid til around end of June but still, vn. It was a survey from lightspeed panel that offered this.

Is this the one you posted about in the "Rants and Raves" forum because they didn't pay you? They said you didn't drink enough. What a rip off.