You want that info you have to pay heavily for it

JD

Was taking a survey on Opinion Outpost and first few questions were about where do you shop, when did you last shop these stores, etc. You know the drill. Then out of the blue they want you to login to X retailer's account. Say what? No prior warning, no mention at the start of the survey, etc. You want that info you get to pay big time boys not paltry normal survey pay. I've given access in the past that paid at least $10 for the privilege and even then was reticent about it but it was stated that was their intent upfront. Said no and that was the end of that. These boys get bolder every day asking for real addresses, phone numbers, etc. that have nothing to do with say product tests where they need the info. Survey companies are starting to remind me of the NSA. I wonder how many people grant them access?

I had one of those from Opinion Outpost and when it said they want you to now log in to your retailer account I probably wasn't going to, but I clicked next anyway to see what would happen and got the "sorry you don't qualify page" before I even did anything!! and you're right it was for a normal small amount of points like it was a regular survey as well