Has anyone noticed the rise in low paying surveys

footfree

I know they have been around for a long time but I swear they are hitting a all time low. Mindfield said .75 cents for a 20 minute survey.Harris poll 20 minute survey 1000 points so that 's a little better it's a whole whopping $1.It just seems every time I go to do a survey these are popping up more and more.Just wonder how many poor saps are working for so little?

sounds like Ipoll anymore... i rarely even go there anymore which is sad.. i did really well with them when they were surveyhead back in 2012 when I started back up.. i just hope they realize the amount they pay affects the data.. if i see a survey ask a question 'name all the restaurants you know of'.. i'll give the 75 cent answer and just put one restaurant.. if i reach the 'i'm ticked at you' level, my effort goes down..

What about Survey Spot? They are the most insulting, demeaning company! 25 points plus 10 bonus because you are special (what baloney)…so 35 points which is 35 cents for a half hour and sometimes more. You know how they ask for comments at the end? I have told them my feelings and that whoever is paying them should pay them more so they can pay us more. But we know how it works; they get paid tons and give us pennies. Also, Neilson…they gotta be kidding, 45 minute surveys for beans.

Wish there were more Pinecone type companies.