[MERGED] Global Test Market not paying my reward 50 usd

mukeshguptalko

dear sir,

i have completed 1000 points and i redeemed on 24.04.2014 and 10 weeks passed but i have not reced our check my rewards is missing kindly tell us how to get my rewards,

Mukesh gupta :?::?::?::?::?::?:

i have 1025 points and i have redeemed on 24.04.2014 but i have not get Cheque of 50 USD.

Kindly tell us how can i get reward of 50 USD Cheque

mukesh gupta

and 1025 points are dedeucted from survey Account and i have not recd. cheque and also points are missing.

mukesh gupta

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE COMPLETED SURVEY AND OBTAIN 1025 POINTS AND I REDEEMED ON 24.04.2014 FOR 50 USD CHECK BUT 10 WEEKS PASSED AWAY AND I I HAVE NOT RECD MY REWARD CHECK

GLOBAL TEST MARKET SAYS THAT THEY SEND MY CHECK ON 15.05.2014 BUT MY CHECK IS MISSING AND 1025 POINTS ALSO DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.

KINDLY ADVICE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????

MUKESH :?::?::?::?::?:

1100 points are needed in the US to cash out for a $50 check. Perhaps the amount is different if you live in another country. I would keep sending your contact at customer support emails to see if the check has been cashed, if it can be canceled, and if it can be reissued. Also post on the GTM facebook page. Although it usually takes 5-6 wks, I have always gotten my check from them. Perhaps there is a delay due to mailing overseas. You also might want to ask about the delivery time on checks to your area.

1100 points are needed in the US to cash out for a $50 check. Perhaps the amount is different if you live in another country. I would keep sending your contact at customer support emails to see if the check has been cashed, if it can be canceled, and if it can be reissued. Also post on the GTM facebook page. Although it usually takes 5-6 wks, I have always gotten my check from them. Perhaps there is a delay due to mailing overseas. You also might want to ask about the delivery time on checks to your area.

I replied to this post a few days ago and now it's missing.I wonder who or why they took it down.

Now I know why he has posted this subject twice.

Have you emailed them?They wont answer your question here.You'll need to email them and or call them asking them where your check is.Or better yet to go to their web site log on to your account scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the contact button.Fill out all the info and ask them there.

I don't see how you could cash out for 1025 points for $50.00. You have to have at least 1100 so even though you have cashed out, it probable will not go threw until you add the other 75 points to the order. If you have another 75 points, look and see if the order is still there waiting for the correct amount of points in order for it to go threw................. :idea: