GTM surprise

peach6

The third time this week was having a problem with a survey which seems to be happening a lot lately and it never seems to happen at the beginning of the survey it is usually when you have spent some time on it so I went on the site to see if I had received credit which I knew I wouldn't have but I had just cashed out recently and thought I had more points then I should have so I checked the activity list and I had received 200 points for third place quarterly sweepstakes winner which is great but doesn't makeup for the times I have been screwed by them lately.You would think that you would get an email if you won something.

Congrats on the win, and sorry you have lost points. I cashed out twice while with them, and gave up as soon as I could cash out the last time. I could tell things were changing and not for the better.

I have a theory -since I have stopped doing mysurvey surveys I'm receiving more from GTM and the surveys that are screwing up the most are the mysurvey surveys(try saying that 3 time's fast). I haven't really received to many surveys from them this week .However the last time they sent me one and I didnt receive my point, I told them it was probably sent from mysurvey and that's why it screwed up.But like I said just a theory.