SurveySavvy email survey

tobytipper

SurveySavvy has sent me a survey opportunity that requires my email be sent (probably by way of some plug-in) and also that I send direct mailings received by my family. Incentive is $20 for first month and

$15 monthly thereafter. Anyone hear seen this- and would you do it? When I started the survey (to see if I can take part) they asked a couple of questions about where I bank and if I do online banking. I thought I'd start the survey to see the direction they were going in and when the banking questions came up, I quit the survey. It does seem they want only ads and offers sent by direct mail to my home and not statements or personal info, but still...What does SuryeyPolice community think of this?

I wonder why. So basically, they want your junk mail. There are ways to turn off junk mail via various organizations dealing with direct mail. Maybe they are trying to cross reference your demographics with junk mail senders. Doesn't sound any worse than Nielson who has you scan your store receipts and send them in or the databases kept on you by store rewards systems. Sounds like a royal pain to consistently do this every day. I would not send them back any credit card solicitations however.