ZoomPanel

episemion

Anyone else having trouble with the site lately? For over 3 months now , whether I use the link in the email or go direct to the site itself , it fails. Starting about 3 months ago , it stopped remembering the login , even when using the link in the email. After signing in , I get taken to the dashboard where I receive an error message and to try refreshing the site. Does not work. I get the same accessing the site directly as well. This is from my home system as well as a couple others elsewhere using both Internet Explorer and Firefox. The site has had offered suggestions (clearing cache , cookies) , but no go. The site underwent some changes at the time it started , so i suspect that is the cause. They won't admit it , though.

of course they want. their new system of the way they are doing the surveys have been so bad here lately. I emailed them a few months back explain my displeasure with them about their invites and their low paying points thingy they have now. much to my much surprised self they told me they were working on doing better and top of that they gave me 800 points to boot! :o:shock: but, even after that they still haven't improved. SIGH!