ACOP -My account closed - Need to change my email

Leefall

Emailed ACOP I was unable to access my acct. Received response that my account closed because emails sent to me were returned to them. Strange, because I was able to complete a survey from them a few days ago. Informed me that I can open account but need to change my email address. Anyone else had this problem?

Emailed ACOP I was unable to access my acct. Received response that my account closed because emails sent to me were returned to them. Strange, because I was able to complete a survey from them a few days ago. Informed me that I can open account but need to change my email address. Anyone else had this problem?

I went on vacation 2 years ago and decide not to do every survey they sent me.I may have missed one or two and then they said the same thing to me as they did you,but I did try to do some of them. I was like so we have to do every single survey cant we miss one?They said sorry but they couldn't reopen my account with the same email that I would have to open a new account.Well that never happened and I'm glad I haven't after reading the post others have made here.I mean if they aren't going to pay then good riddance .At this point I feel lucky I got out when I did.