Write down all the brands you know then kick you out

fluffy501

I can't stand it when they do this, why do they ask you to list all the brands you know and then you can still not qualify on the next page? and that's after all the demographic questions too

Its even worse when its: list all the brands you use, next page:list all the brands you've heard of, next page: select all the brands you use, next page: select all the brands you've heard of.....next page: oh sorry we don't want you

Just having to list the brands you know is bad enough though, that question should be later on it the survey when you've qualified

Hell, I just type "none" in the first box. They are going to list all the stupid companies on the next page, so why bother me with it?

Hell, I just type "none" in the first box. They are going to list all the stupid companies on the next page, so why bother me with it?

haha glad to see i'm not the only one who does that, I figure 9 times out of 10 i'll be screened out no matter what I put so might as well put none or don't know

Usually, I can't think of any anyway, so I might write one down and go on. But it is maddening to put in a few and then have them kick you out.

I just thought if I wrote "none" or didn't put much effort in they might have an automatic checker to see you're not doing it properly so will kick you out for that too

reminds me of the ones i would get from Pinecone where they list literally every brand of soda and ask which ones i've heard of... THEN the same thing, which one's i've tried etc.. but I see the Pinecone survey come through on other panels and the bad thing is, on the other panels they're looking for a specific brand.. so you click all that you know and get cut if you miss what they want... where Pinecone for the most part never cut you..

• 3 months later...

This has happened again a couple of times recently (one just now). Why do they ask you to think of brands and type them in if you haven't qualified yet...please don't do this survey companies!!