GTM garbage email

fiestyvermin

I completed a survey for 35 and when I did not get credited I sent email to GTM. This is there response and it only took 10-12 days:

Thanks for your email and we apologize for the delay. Please check your account to see if you have been credited for this study. If not, this means that you were either screened out while participating or the survey met quota while participating, therefore, you would have received sweepstakes entries. Points are only given for 100% completion, which it appears you may not have completed, therefore, no points will be awarded.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

They are clearly stating that if the "SURVEY QUOTA" was met while participating in the survey they will not credit points. I wonder what gives them the right to with hold payment when they have no clue or idea or when or if quota met and why isnt dont they put up a counter that shows the number of completes so that before you ever attempt you know and can see if its open or not cause the hosting companies REFUSE to provide the information upfront. My normal response is how they would like to work all day and at the day's end their employer tells that for today they can not be paid the owner hired just one to many people and for today you will not be paid. I wonder if any would continue to go back to work

I completed a survey for 35 and when I did not get credited I sent email to GTM. This is there response and it only took 10-12 days:

Thanks for your email and we apologize for the delay. Please check your account to see if you have been credited for this study. If not, this means that you were either screened out while participating or the survey met quota while participating, therefore, you would have received sweepstakes entries. Points are only given for 100% completion, which it appears you may not have completed, therefore, no points will be awarded.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

They are clearly stating that if the "SURVEY QUOTA" was met while participating in the survey they will not credit points. I wonder what gives them the right to with hold payment when they have no clue or idea or when or if quota met and why isnt dont they put up a counter that shows the number of completes so that before you ever attempt you know and can see if its open or not cause the hosting companies REFUSE to provide the information upfront. My normal response is how they would like to work all day and at the day's end their employer tells that for today they can not be paid the owner hired just one to many people and for today you will not be paid. I wonder if any would continue to go back to work

Got the same crapola from them. Only mine was for three surveys worth 110 points! They really are going straight down the toilet in the last few months.