Opinion Outpost Opportunity - NOT!!

JD

So I get an email from OO today with the following "Active members of Opinion Outpost can now redeem their points for additional entries into our quarterly $10,000 prize draw. You can redeem 1, 3, 5, or 10 points for the equal amount of prize draw entries". I was besides myself - NOT!! So, $1 for ten entries when I can just be more active and do more surveys and get more entries. And considering I now earn 200-1000 entries per quarter and have never won the quarterly draw I will be sure to jump on this offer - NOT. Just another way for you to give up any earnings w/o them paying out. How stupid do they think people are? Do they even publish odds? Never seen them published.

So I get an email from OO today with the following "Active members of Opinion Outpost can now redeem their points for additional entries into our quarterly $10,000 prize draw. You can redeem 1, 3, 5, or 10 points for the equal amount of prize draw entries". I was besides myself - NOT!! So, $1 for ten entries when I can just be more active and do more surveys and get more entries. And considering I now earn 200-1000 entries per quarter and have never won the quarterly draw I will be sure to jump on this offer - NOT. Just another way for you to give up any earnings w/o them paying out. How stupid do they think people are? Do they even publish odds? Never seen them published.

They make it sound like winning the lottery. No where near. I never won on OO and I haven't won the lottery. I wasn't qualifying for squat with them, so the last time I could cash out, I did, and haven't looked back. There are some more that are getting the boot. I don't remember seeing where they posted who the winners were. Maybe a long time ago, when they were still decent.