SurveyHead UK

gothicsmurf

Has anyone heard of a survey panel called Surveyhead UK (http://www.surveyhead.co.uk)? I came across it a few years ago while looking at surveyhead.com reviews.

I completed a few surveys, but I never reached cashout and I had to stop doing online surveys due to other commitments.

I noticed recently that Surveyhead UK is still running as the same site, although Surveyhead.com has changed to iPoll. Before I join the UK site again, I was

wondering if the 2 websites are connected in any way, and if the Surveyhead UK panel is legitimate and pays it members without any problems?

iPoll and their old name Surveyhead are both United Sample Company. I checked out your link and didn't see anything referring to them. Maybe it is a different site entirely. :?:

I joined surveyhead about a year and a half ago and I'm in the uk , I don't know if it was surveyhead.com or co.uk but its ipoll for me too now. I don't know if they pay because I havent got enough to redeem yet, I had technical problems after they became ipoll so couldn't do any surveys until recently