Sendearnings

rosiesmom

This is one of those do tasks, take .50 surveys that take 30 minutes to complete, get paid .02 to read an email, shop with us and make not much money, and do searches that we are not going to give you credit for sites. I am ranting. You just can't hear me yelling. It took me over 3 years to cash out, and I waited until I was able to get $50 before I did so. It took forever for me to get credit when I did a task for them, or took a survey, or shopped through them, sometimes over 6 months. They gave me $3 to start over with, that was nice, but, not enough. I have done dozens of searches through them, and I was supposed to be able to earn 15 points per day for doing that. Nope, try getting credit for 2. Something just was off this morning when I logged in and they gave me the big CONGRATULATIONS! message. After doing 6 searches yesterday, I was credited for 2. I don't repeat or do B.S. searches, they are legit. So I cancelled my membership with $5.19 pending. I feel so much better! I gave Inbox Dollars the boot over a year ago because of the same type of stuff. Now I can look for other sites to irritate me! Yay!

I've never heard of them or used them, but all I can do is this *hug* and tell you that you did the right thing. There are a lot of these companies that are set up to just get everything they can out of people. You'll be less stressed out, not having to deal with them... Hope you feel better soon. :-)