Anyone getting surveys from JDPowerPanel?

JD

I have not gotten a single survey or sweepstakes survey entry to take on JDPowerPanel since 7/30. Highly unusual to not have gotten something. I cleared all my JDPowerPanel cookies in case that had anything to do with it but still nothing. Anyone else notice the same?

P.S. Still able to sign in and available balance is being added to as surveys come out of pending status.

I don't know about other people, but I had an email invite a couple days ago and when I log onto the site, there are surveys for me to take.

Thanks for the info. Maybe just my demographics. Will give it a few more days then send an email. Never gone through a dry spell like this in the 3 years have been doing their surveys.

I have not gotten a single survey or sweepstakes survey entry to take on JDPowerPanel since 7/30. Highly unusual to not have gotten something. I cleared all my JDPowerPanel cookies in case that had anything to do with it but still nothing. Anyone else notice the same?

P.S. Still able to sign in and available balance is being added to as surveys come out of pending status.

I have had some on my dashboard almost everyday.

I have had some on my dashboard almost everyday.
Thanks. Just strange. Changed browsers and no change. Maybe I will change computers and see if there is any change.

I actually just got one which I promptly dumped into the trash file. First one since May. 20 min, $1.25. I've decided they are pretty much useless.

I have a bunch of them............... 8)
Thanks for the response. I sent them an email asking about status of my account. They usually respond in a day or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I use to qualify for them all the time through many of the other survey sites. If I did not qualify, they would at least require me to answer several questions to see if I was going to. Lately, when a JD survey comes up and I click on---it just has a message that you are disqualified.

I get 12 a week but only 4 are new. The rest are either expired already or I have already completed them. Anyone notice that most surveys we are getting from everywhere are looking for car buyers? I get them even after I put in my profile that our car was bought in 2013. Where are all the anime based surveys I wonder?- Jack/keimanzero :evil: