Within the next ten years......

Trueblue

... and then the list of 10 or so categories of purchase. This is one of the most ridiculous questions I see way too often. :mrgreen:

I am very wary of the ones that ask about what I have bought in the last year. A year! Really? Lawn mowers, riders, push, reel, 50 other kinds of yard equipment. Then the household items, fridges, dishwashers, sheets, toilet bowl brushes, etc. And then you chose a few and BAM! you are locked into 50 questions about each one and oh my, they just keep asking things about them. It's a push mower, it has 4 wheels and an engine, it goes errrrrrrr when I start it. Geesh! What else can I tell them about it?

Oh I've done that one. Thankfully, I replenished many items before getting heavy into doing surveys. BUT one I did where I only bought 2 items was a disaster in terms of time required to answer all the questions for that purchase.

Oh I've done that one. Thankfully, I replenished many items before getting heavy into doing surveys. BUT one I did where I only bought 2 items was a disaster in terms of time required to answer all the questions for that purchase.

When I get one I make a noose out of my hand and hang myself. The family has gotten used to this over the years. They know it's just a survey that is driving me crazy. And I love the one that asks where I am while completing the survey, in my home, outside my home, in a coffee shop, at McDonalds, etc. Why does that matter?? Deep breaths, better now.

When I get one I make a noose out of my hand and hang myself. The family has gotten used to this over the years. They know it's just a survey that is driving me crazy. And I love the one that asks where I am while completing the survey, in my home, outside my home, in a coffee shop, at McDonalds, etc. Why does that matter?? Deep breaths, better now.

lol! Well, with Opinion Outpost you had better not be doing the survey anywhere but from the same place you always do their surveys and on the same computer you always do them on. How stupid is that in this day and age? I guess that survey creator does not know about OO restrictions. :D

i see that one coming i just input one item.. another one i HATE is the one that asks how many books you've purchased.. then you have to enter all the info on the specific books...