Superpoints

danielle1234

seems like superpoints is back, but really weird. had to sign up to receive an invite. Got the invite and now am able to be in Superpoints world. Haven't checked too much out yet,maybe somebody else can try it first.

www.superpoints.com

A lot of people lost out on their points being taken. No clue they were closing till it did over night............ :x

I just lucked out cashing in the day of and wasn't going back, hated that darn button for maybe 1 point out of 30 try's....................... :roll:

The new super points is horrible. Someone invited me and I looked for a code to send to friends, like we had before. No code. We need their email. Well, some people may not want to tell me their email. Maybe they did this so we can't post our code on Facebook? So now I have nobody on my chain and it takes forever to spin the wheel. What a waste.

The new super points is horrible. Someone invited me and I looked for a code to send to friends, like we had before. No code. We need their email. Well, some people may not want to tell me their email. Maybe they did this so we can't post our code on Facebook? So now I have nobody on my chain and it takes forever to spin the wheel. What a waste.

I got to get several under me last time, but they all quit 2-3 days later. I stuck with it till I was able to cash out........... :shock: