anyone finding it harder to qualify

footfree

It seems for every 10 I try to qualify for I only do 1.I seem to spend more time trying to qualify then doing the surveys themselves.It all sounds like a punch line to a joke ,however the problem there's nothing to laugh about.

I am. I think I am doing a survey and I get told I don't qualify. I never expected to make much doing these but I find it hard to make $50.00 a month. I have been doing them for about 3 months and I wonder why I continue because it is so frustrating. My time is worth a lot to me. I am a Office Manager and work a lot on computers ever day and I come home to try and do some surveys and end up stressed. There needs to be a better way to do these. Pinecone has found a way others need to do so too.

I am. I think I am doing a survey and I get told I don't qualify. I never expected to make much doing these but I find it hard to make $50.00 a month. I have been doing them for about 3 months and I wonder why I continue because it is so frustrating. My time is worth a lot to me. I am a Office Manager and work a lot on computers ever day and I come home to try and do some surveys and end up stressed. There needs to be a better way to do these. Pinecone has found a way others need to do so too.

I agree it's real frustrating.That's a real good idea just give us surveys you know we qualify for and pay us for them.However I have done surveys for companies who collect my money and then close shop,so it's hard to know who you can trust.I've been doing this for 8 to 9 years and the last couple of years have been the worst I've ever seen.My soap box and One Opinion are the 2 companies who waste more of my time then anyone.Well I say them 2 but really it's a mixture of survey companies.Like GTM,HarrisPoll and Ipsos have been real bad lately also.Stop with the revolving surveys they are most annoying and time wasting.Urghhhhhhhhhhh !Okay sometimes it's good to vent.

One day this week, I must have sat through over 10 surveys from Global Test Market only to qualify for ONE. I still make a nice amount every month from the various panels I'm a member of, but the past two weeks have been slower than usual.

Got home found about 10 surveys to do and didnt qualify for a 1.That took about 30 minutes or more to do .What a waste of time and effort.

yes it has been really tough the last couple of years and its getting worse all the time. I started keeping a log of all every single survey I take a year or so ago and ill tell you right now, I don't qualify for many at all now. im fortunate if I qualify for 1 in 20 :( . and that's being really conservative. im at the point of calling it quits. there are only a few panels that I think are that worth staying with now. when I started several years ago, I was bringing in $1000 to $1500 or a little bit more a year easy. now not even close to that now. I fear the best days are behind us as far as being paid survey takers. :cry: lets hope that some of these panels change their ways or that some new ones come about and do us a fair shake.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first started doing surveys about 3 months I really knew nothing about them except what I had read on the web. I have since got smarter and found SurveyPolice. In the beginning I signed up with all of them and now it seems like daily I am marking another one off my list. If I keep it up I want have any left. I am tired of spending lots of time not qualifying for surveys or thinking I am taking one only to be told after they get the information they want for free that I don't fit their profile. Or getting a product test or a invite for a diary study only to not hear back anything. I know I should keep a record of everything but it is hard when you go from one survey to another trying to find one to do. I had a couple that was really good and I cashed out fairly often but now that has changed. There doesn't seem to be many good paying companies out there these days. Maybe I should have got into this a few years ago because from what I have read it was a lot better. I spend to me way to much time finding one I qualify for. It seems like these companies makes it a lot harder than it has to be and they hurt themselves because in the long run people such as myself will get fed up and quit them and they will have no one to do their surveys.

When I first started doing surveys about 3 months I really knew nothing about them except what I had read on the web. I have since got smarter and found SurveyPolice. In the beginning I signed up with all of them and now it seems like daily I am marking another one off my list. If I keep it up I want have any left. I am tired of spending lots of time not qualifying for surveys or thinking I am taking one only to be told after they get the information they want for free that I don't fit their profile. Or getting a product test or a invite for a diary study only to not hear back anything. I know I should keep a record of everything but it is hard when you go from one survey to another trying to find one to do. I had a couple that was really good and I cashed out fairly often but now that has changed. There doesn't seem to be many good paying companies out there these days. Maybe I should have got into this a few years ago because from what I have read it was a lot better. I spend to me way to much time finding one I qualify for. It seems like these companies makes it a lot harder than it has to be and they hurt themselves because in the long run people such as myself will get fed up and quit them and they will have no one to do their surveys.

I write everything down in a five star notebook-first it's date then the company- how much and survey number.Plus when payment is due if I cashed out.Not hard to do plus I can flip back to see if I got what I was owed or not.When I receive points or payment I scratch it off.Yes the time to qualify seems longer then ever.There are times I need to get up and just get away from the computer.I wish I could do it for good but I seem to be addicted to it.Who knew surveys could be like crack?