Community Surveys on Ipoll problem

Susan0888

Hi, I completed 2 Community Surveys on Ipoll: HAIR US 2 and FROZEN Foods. I do these successfully all the time. These were through GUTCHECK, and am having the hardest time finding out where is my money, from them. There is nothing pending...Ipoll says I was disqualified by Gutcheck ??? Gutcheck says Ipoll is the one to review it and pay it..It appears I am arbitrarily being denied, with neither company telling me why, or who is disqualifying me. I do these all the time, and know how to do them correctly. So there goes $8 and $12 incentive...Has anyone else take these? They were around July 22nd. Thanks

Well,I would like to take back my concern...With my constant pestering of iPoll, and some email documentation, it appears they willbe giving me the credit.

Thanks to Kevin of iPoll. :D

I am glad you got your $$. I did a 14 day diary, it might have been 10, and I had to do like 2/3 of the surveys and I did, but I was kicked out of quite a few too. I thought they were guaranteed, but what the heck. Then I was to get $30. After a few months, I asked about it repeatedly and was told I didn't complete enough of the surveys. OH YES I DID. So I went to the BBB and they got my money for me. I was pretty upset over it. Now, I can't seem to get a paying survey from them and I have been trying for months. I just over $7, so I might have to kiss it goodbye and move on.