YouGov Visa

fiestyvermin

I ordered the 100 from YouGov but in the envelope was no info on how to activate the card or use the funds on it. I figured it was automatic and tried to use it to pay for a paypal purchase and it did not go through. Whats the point of them sending out cards with ZERO info, and understand I am very cautious with money and things and do not miss basic info like that. I have emailed them so we shall see what happens. Has anyone else had any problems with their visa cards or know the company that needs to be contacted so funds are available? Thanks

I ordered the 100 from YouGov but in the envelope was no info on how to activate the card or use the funds on it. I figured it was automatic and tried to use it to pay for a paypal purchase and it did not go through. Whats the point of them sending out cards with ZERO info, and understand I am very cautious with money and things and do not miss basic info like that. I have emailed them so we shall see what happens. Has anyone else had any problems with their visa cards or know the company that needs to be contacted so funds are available? Thanks

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO "ACTAVATE" your card online. Look on back of it and it probably has a www visamoneycard.com or something similar to that effect................... :idea: