SurveyRoundTable fast service

spider

Just wanted to rave about SurveyRoundTable. It took a long time but I was able to cash out for the first time today. I ordered an amazon card and received the code within 5 mins!!

Spider, do they send frequent invitations or do you have to go to their site and click on Take A Survey? Anything you can tell me would be great since I don't see any reviews.

They send you emails when a survey is available. The emails look similar to opinionsite so they might be the same company. If you don't qualify, you receive 100 points. Cash out is at 10,000 points and I believe that you receive 3,000 points for filling out your profile. The surveys aren't very frequent so its not a money-maker, which would be my only complaint. The pay is decent although the survey I did this morning that made me able to cash out was two bucks for a ten minute survey. That isn't the norm but it was a nice surprise! DQ's are fast and the surveys aren't mind numbing. Just wanted to rave about a company that has never given me any problems.