Your2cents website will soon be Toluna

majax79

Toluna is opening a north american site and your2cents website will be replaced with Toluna.com. In the document it says that all points/money will be transferred to Toluna.

Just letting people know. I happened to read about it on their website.

I recently requested my first check from Your 2 Cents. I read somewhere on their site that it can take up to 6 weeks to receive it. I'll let you know how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
I recently requested my first check from Your 2 Cents. I read somewhere on their site that it can take up to 6 weeks to receive it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Heh it might take a little longer than that. its 4-6 weeks from the time that it goes into the shipped or mailed status. which in itself takes a month to get to as well. can easily take 2 months to get a check from them. still waiting on 2 from mid may.

i just requested my first check from them also-yesterday. i'm just wondering if anyone knows why it takes them so long. i've requested 3 checks from Opinion Outpost since i started in feb.,and they always come in the mail within a week. same with Pinecone. :)

i just requested my first check from them also-yesterday. i'm just wondering if anyone knows why it takes them so long. i've requested 3 checks from opinion outpost since i started in feb.,and they always come in the mail within a week. same with pinecone. :)

Because they're a crappy site pretty much.

It always takes forever to get a check from Your 2 Cents. And their surveys are pathetically made as so many of them seem to have glitches and errors. :roll:

And cheap!! I can't emphasize this enough- they offered me a chance to win $.50 cents for taking a 25 minute survey. No, thanks! :evil::roll:

• 1 month later...

I don't blame you I would never do a survey for .50, SurveySavvy use to send me surveys like that all the time. I asked them to remove me from there database.

I also just received the email from your2cents that Toluna now owns them all points will be transferred etc. I also noticed that no effort was going to made to speed up payments to us. I was hoping they were going to offer paypal. Well no such luck so I have decided I will be doing no more surveys for them. It's just ridiculous how long they make you wait for such a small check usually.

I just checked on my account on the new Toluna site,and i am so mad. I requested my first ten dollar payout from them on 6/13/09,and it says the estimated delivery date for that is 8/08/09. What the h*ll? That is so ridiculous,and i wonder if i will even be able to cash the check when i do finally get it. I am up to 27,000 points with them again,(cashout for ten dollars is 30,000)but i think i will just remove myself from their panel anyway once i get the first check. I am not willing to wait 2 months for a payment!! :evil: