youtube

1957horses

I got an idea but it might be brilliant or completely stupid.............................. :idea:

Going on YOUTUBE............................... :shock:

in cognito maybe from a library (different ip address) would have to be a different account so not to be traced back, and complain about these surveys sites in a video. Maybe it would go viral. Make it outlandish enough to catch the attention and maybe it would cause enough people to also complain and also do the same and survey sites might then get the message.................... :roll:

So what do you think....................... :?::?:

just make sure not to wear a tshirt with a picture of a horse on the front of it :wink::P

8):oops::roll::lol::lol::lol:

Funny you should say that because that's about all I wear, I probable have just about ever one amazon sells that has just the horses on it..................... :mrgreen:

If I do this, I'll need responders. I don't know if the library has a web cam on their computers. Put I have a friend who has a computer, have to find out if it has a web cam. ...................... :wink:

Now if everyone just give me a few ideas of what bugs you. I will take the ideas and entwine them together. ........... 8)

OOooops, I just thought of something, what if they read it here that I'm doing it............... :?::oops::shock:

I wouldn't worry that the companies will kick you out. I don't think they can get your IP address from the you tubes and you have to right to gripe in a video. Maybe you could send us private messages here if you don't want them to put 2 and 2 together and know it's you? I wouldn't know what to look for on youtube otherwise without the url. I would definitely add comments, I do that a lot on youtube if I like something.