I Quit PollBuzzer

AnnieSue

It took me months to get the $12.50 since PollBuzzer re-vamped their site and I finally got that last $.25 needed to cash out this AM. They took their 2% from my redemption but I've been waiting to leave the site. A shame really, they were such a great little site before with that small redemption amount and I still get sent plenty of surveys but qualify so seldom. I would've stuck with them had they not pulled some bad stuff on me time after tme. For instance, 20 minutes on a survey and then when it ended like surveys do, with the last bit of questioning and you know you're on your way to seeing those $$$$ adding up but instead it says AFTER you finish "unfortunately, you did not qualify"

This happened last week, the week before, and at least twice in July. I've been taking surveys for at least 10 years and I know when I'm in, so-to-speak. I know when I've qualified MOST of the time. A few times I'm shocked after 10 minutes to be told I didn't qualify but PollBuzzer has done this to me at least 4 times and I suspect they get their info and then don't want to pay me. I can see that once in a long while but 20 minutes of countless and tedious questions and then bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out, you didn't qualify has me steamed. I got to not wanting to even open their emails because I knew they were wasting my time. I was really shocked when I finally got that last bit of the $12.50...it shouldn't take months to get such a small amount and I've taken so many long PollBuzzer surveys (15-20 minutes) only to be told I didn't qualify...felt I was being scammed.....

Anyone else having a tough time qualifying after a long bunch of screens or for many of their surveys?

Was there a guy that showed up on here that had something to do with them? Dang, I can't find the post. I might be thinking of a different company. 1957, you are good at this stuff, was this the guy who came on here asking people to sign up and we were all having problems with it.

NOAH SETON. I'm guessing he got banned because he was trying to get us to point him to companies we liked instead of doing his own job as "ceo" of pollbuzzer. His postings always irritated me.

NOAH SETON. I'm guessing he got banned because he was trying to get us to point him to companies we liked instead of doing his own job as "ceo" of pollbuzzer. His postings always irritated me.

He should be banned.He made it quite clear in his post he would like to acquire survey companies and was looking for suggestions on which might be good.Pollbuzzer was good at one time then fell by the wayside.The other companies he was associated with did not like to pay very well.We are not here to help him make money by screwing us over.I distrust him very much,I guess you couldn't tell by post,huh?

We did not ban him from our forum, as he did not violate any of our forum rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I had $3.75 in my account and it disappeared. They say it was paid. No deposit to my PayPal so I guess they paid themselves. What a joke. Now I have $1.50 and I'm watching carefully to see what happens to it. At the rate they send invites it will be 5 years before I get $10, especially if it disappears.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone -

This is Noah Seton, from PollBuzzer. It's frustrating to read negative reviews about our site, but I can't blame you all for reacting negatively to a lack of clarity. Here's the situation: As some of you have pointed out, we recently began partnerships with two different survey companies that now manage panels comprised of PollBuzzer panelists who have given their permission to be included. It sounds like the surveys that you’re referring - the ones that disqualify you after several questions - to came from one of those companies. We’d be happy to put you in touch with the panelist support teams at those companies, so please reach out to [email protected] if you have questions about that sort of thing.

One note about our core offering of sending you single-question surveys and paying $1 for them: as you might imagine, and as I’m sure you’ll understand, that payout is extremely valuable compared to other survey companies like ours, and it means that our data is correspondingly expensive for our clients. When we do not have new surveys for you on a regular basis, it is not because we are favoring other panelists or trying to scam you in any way. It’s simply a function of not having enough survey volume from our clients to generate surveys for each of our panelists that often. That's why we partnered with Cint and ClearVoice; it's a way of providing our panelists with more avenues to answer surveys (and of course, as you might imagine, it's another way for us to earn money as well). But Cint and ClearVoice have different rules for redeeming and for what qualifies as a completed survey, which seem to be the issues that some of you are dealing with.

Please never hesitate to get in touch with us directly at PollBuzzer if you have questions, concerns, frustrations, or are just plain angry. We always try to answer any support emails we get at [email protected], as well as to be as helpful as we can be.

In any event, we still hope you enjoy the additional survey opportunities that our partner will be able to provide you. Please let us know if we can be of any other help!

Thank you!

Noah Seton