Why is it with inboxpound and toluna?

romain

Why is inboxpound so cheap? This was my first survey site. However this site does not respect its members. How can it keeps sending surveys worth only 20p for 15 or 20 mins while other sites will pay you 90p or £1.20 for the same survey. I do no even click on their emails anymore because I know it will be for 20p. I need £20 to redeem, I have £15 so far. I was wondering what to do, but I guess I will have to reach it and unsubscribe :evil: .

And Toluna, Toluna, I don't know what wrong with this company. I guess they don't follow their competitors. I have asked for 3 vouchers since June and and they are sill processing. :twisted: This site is mad and should not be allow to operate.

Toluna was the very first company I signed up with over 4 years ago. It was my favorite. Then they changed the site and offered less points so I stopped doing them for a while. THEN they took some of my points away! So I don't do them anymore even though I have the equivalent of about $5 in there. I hate to click on a survey and it says 1800 points for a half hour. Just not worth it plus disqualifying me most of the time. To me they are the worst, most unethical company out there.

I really liked Toluna 4 years ago also, made like $40 and a few times $60 a month. They used to add extra points to your account when you reached a all time limit and extra points for making questions for others to answer and follow and dozen of polls a day 10 to 15 points each........................... 8)

It's now like Dorothy's tornado went through Toluna and took all the nice extras away................. :roll:

I have been a member of Toluna now for a month. I have 5530 points. It takes 60,000 points for an Amazon card or Paypal. I have done so many surveys on there but don't see myself cashing out there till this time next summer at this rate.

Very discouraging. :cry:

To all of you who have been on Toluna for years. How long did it take you to cash out for the first time?

PS> I have a feeling I'm going to get bored with it and just quit soon.

I have been a member of Toluna now for a month. I have 5530 points. It takes 60,000 points for an Amazon card or Paypal. I have done so many surveys on there but don't see myself cashing out there till this time next summer at this rate.

To all of you who have been on Toluna for years. How long did it take you to cash out for the first time?

Back then 2 weeks before the holidays. I haven't done one for them in over 2 and a 1/2 3 years now that they changed........... :|

Why is inboxpound so cheap? This was my first survey site. However this site does not respect its members. How can it keeps sending surveys worth only 20p for 15 or 20 mins while other sites will pay you 90p or £1.20 for the same survey. I do no even click on their emails anymore because I know it will be for 20p. I need £20 to redeem, I have £15 so far. I was wondering what to do, but I guess I will have to reach it and unsubscribe :evil: .

And Toluna, toluna, I don't know what wrong with this company. I guess they don't follow their competitors. I have asked for 3 vouchers since June and and they are sill processing. :twisted: This site is mad and should not be allow to operate.

Me too, I can't understand how Inboxpounds is allowed to exist with their "rewards", I did a few of their surveys one time to hurryup the £20 but i just delete the invitations I get emailed nowadays, I just click the paidemails (i dontknow why i bother doing that either) Why does anyone even do a survey that will be for 25p where another site will give £1? They must think we're stupid.

Also I don't know how they're allowed to have no customer service, the only thing I could find on there was a stupid live chat that sounded like it was an automatic robot and couldn't care less that I didn't get the reward because I didn't have any number.

I never joined Toluna because I saw loads of reviews saying they don't pay you

Back then 2 weeks before the holidays. I haven't done one for them in over 2 and a 1/2 3 years now that they changed........... :|

So they used to be a good company but have done downhill now?

I'm going to stick around for a few more months and see how many points I can accumulate. Doesn't seem to be much though. Thanks for the reply.

BUT I re-joined Toluna on August 16th and got my 60,000 points fairly easily and cashed out for a $20 Amazon GC this AM. They send me surveys daily, anywhere for 1,400 to 23,000 points. Then they have all the little polls and some daily 30-75 points surveys. HOWEVER I'm watching VERY closely because one I did on August 17th is still "pending" and 2 big (23,000 and 12,000) surveys are "pending" but done fairly recently. So far they have given me what I earned.

The only thing that hasn't been right is that I supposedly qualified for a month-long diary survey for 28,500 points but they never sent me the email confirming a link when they said it would start. I should have over 41,000 points when everything clears right now and I've only been a member less than 3 weeks and well on my way to a 2nd redemption.......

Now I wonder if I should be worried that I won't get my $20 GC ??

I was ALSO a member 2 years ago and they seemed to fade, with few money-making polls and hardly any surveys....

Any thoughts? I would never have gone past 1 week with them this time had I seen signs of the old ways again, but so far (fingers crossed) I seem to be raking in the points.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I wrote this post Toluna processed only one of my voucher; whoa! they still have to process 2 other vouchers (4 months and still waiting). I guess I should call the police on them. Inboxpound, I received :cry: an invite the other day for £3.50. I was really excited, because that was a first and probably the last time that they will send a survey of this amount. Unfortunately I was on my tablet, and they required the survey taker to be on a laptop or desktop.

Also I wondered what to do with Opinion Outpost. I loved this site for a while because of the number of surveys and they pay instantly (within 30 mins) like myword.com. However I am having trouble requesting a payment. Don't know what to do or how to get in touch with them. Any help here will be great. :D

Since I wrote this post Toluna processed only one of my voucher; whoa! they still have to process 2 other vouchers (4 months and still waiting). I guess I should call the police on them. Inboxpound, I received :cry: an invite the other day for £3.50. I was really excited, because that was a first and probably the last time that they will send a survey of this amount. Unfortunately I was on my tablet, and they required the survey taker to be on a laptop or desktop.

Also I wondered what to do with opinion outpost. I loved this site for a while because of the number of surveys and they pay instantly (within 30 mins) like myword.com. However I am having trouble requesting a payment. Don't know what to do or how to get in touch with them. Any help here will be great. :D

there number is (877)254-1234

• 3 weeks later...

Toluna takes away points from the previous year. I lost all of my points. I should just unsubscribe hough I have about 6,000 points...you need way too many for a few dollars and their surveys are extremely long for peanuts. Most of us here have quit them.

I just quit trying.

Didn't like the format of the site or the points system either. Too time consuming with not enough of an incentive. Just not for me.

Toluna is smoking something..they just asked me to do a 40 min auto survey..you know the one's with the 1000s of grids...for

2500 points...yeah...no thanks...25000 maybe..not 2500...who gets sucked into these cheap payouts?

Toluna is smoking something..they just asked me to do a 40 min auto survey..you know the one's with the 1000s of grids...for

2500 points..

Wow. 40 minutes for 83 cents? :roll: