How the heck am I to answer

footfree

So I get this survey today and it ask me questions but there's no box with a button to push.I can get thru a few of them because I've been doing this so long I know where the button should go,but then I get stuck.It's the one where they ask are you Spanish ,Hispanic and so on and your suppose to press yes or no but I cant figure out for the life of me where that button suppose to be.Don't they proof read these surveys before sending them out?Very aggravating to say the least.Plus I've gotten this one before.

I did en entire survey with no buttons on the left of the answers. I had the NEXT button on the bottom, and I would push it and if I didn't get something filled in it would let me know. And this wasn't just a simple answer one. One whole page was the idiot questions of AGREE COMPLETELY, SOMEWHAT AGREE, etc. I almost pulled my hair out getting it done. But I got my 10 cents for doing it. :D

First post, woo. None of this surprises me from my experience with survey sites, it seems like none of these are written by the company, or if they are, they're very poorly written. Alot of them use premade templates, but some of them are just buggy or weird.

I'll share my favorite:

Q- "What was the last fast food restuarant you visited?"

A- Panda Express.

Q- "What did you order during this visit?

Hamburger.

Pasta.

Chicken Wings."

I was like ... what the .. Panda Express is chinese food .. ? They don't serve any of those things!! I picked Chicken Wings. I had Orange Chicken, that's close enough, right? Haha.