Survey decrease

lobo49

It's not just you, and it's not just Survey Spot and GTM, not only has the frequency of survey invites decreased, the amount of pay being offered by them is now usually $1 or a "Sweepstakes Entry" many of the big survey companies are treating us like some kind of slaves or idiots. Those that don't need the extra money are simply giving up surveys, and I don't blame them, if you have another way to get money then taking surveys is simply not worth the time, nor do they adequately care about our opinions anymore.

I agree with Kim, in the past two weeks I have gotten many more survey invites than normal. They have also been paying better. I have noticed when I get an invite for $1 for 20-30 minutes and I won't do it, the next day the price has gone up! Hang in there guys, it will get better if we refuse to work for nothing. Friday I recieved the same survey from 4 different companies for $1-$2. I just didnot take the time to do it. Today I got the same survey invite from a different company for $3.