VIZU PANEL

AnnieSue

I HATE these guys. They take weeks to clear your survey participation and then weeks more to pay you when you FINALLY get to the minimum payout of $25.00.

I have cashed out once and SWORE I wouldn't do anymore surveys, then while waiting to get paid I did more surveys. For some reason they DQ'd a $5 survey I had done 3 weeks before and I had to bust my buns to get that made up....NOW I've been waiting 7 weeks for $7 to clear and then I'm bailing after payment. Then of course, the take 3% out of Paypal money too.....

But to disqualify me for 1 $5 survey was so unfair...you know it was a long one. A few weeks ago one of those long surveys about beer started and I wasn't aware I had to keep coming back (like a daily/weekly diary thing), but I accidently found out....I also saw it was kinda open-ended and I had no idea what the end date was OR the reward, but I played for 2 weeks until one time I went in to fill in the diary and they said I hadn't participated...so the link was not there anymore...I had been in there nearly 4 times each week and always on Saturday to record beer purchases.

A very odd site and I don't advise ANYONE to start.....

Sounds almost as bad as JDPowerPanel. Keep doing surveys to raise the cash so you can cash out and then wait 4 weeks for the payment. Having less patience with these kinds of sites. Say what you want about OO but once you hit $5 it is instant Amazon time. Even MyView is a wait a week in the mail for the gift card but credit is immediate. Even Tellwut is 7-10 business day wait. Sometimes quicker. Pinecone is next business day cash out and then another day for PayPal cash out. These kinda sites need to get with the times. If the other sites don't have an issue with quicker payment why are they still lagging?

Sounds almost as bad as JDPowerPanel. Keep doing surveys to raise the cash so you can cash out and then wait 4 weeks for the payment. Having less patience with these kinds of sites. Say what you want about OO but once you hit $5 it is instant Amazon time. Even MyView is a wait a week in the mail for the gift card but credit is immediate. Even Tellwut is 7-10 business day wait. Sometimes quicker. PineCone is next business day cash out and then another day for PayPal cash out. These kinda sites need to get with the times. If the other sites don't have an issue with quicker payment why are they still lagging?

I couldn't agree more JD. OO pays me so fast my head swims and I NEVER have to wait for a survey to clear. That's why I always send a referral to them as the #1 site in my list.....ICS and Paidviewpoint are almost as fast to deposit to PayPal and Mintvine isn't bad either at paying quick (although they make you wait 2 weeks or so to clear surveys too)

I love Pinecone because they send me products to test more than anyone else......I believe Crowdology paid me really fast too