GTM account Suspension

fiestyvermin

I do not know what has happened with my GTM account but after doing very well with them I have totally stopped getting any emails or invites. I have emailed them 5 or 6 times and no answer and I have been trying for 2 or 3 weeks. I put in for a payment on Aug 26 and up until about the 5th or 6th right at the 10 day mark on cash out I was able to log in and view. Now nothing happens

Has anyone had their account suspended with zero notice or communication from GTM? I have not tried calling will do that Monday and see if that gives me any answers. I have done good with them this year and for this to happen HURTS and makes zero sense. I do not know what steps to get them to at least communicate so I know what happened

Any other ideas?

I was having a glitch with them last week where my points would disappear and then suddenly reappear.Kept on happening for a long time then it would also flash.I'm wondering if they had problems with their site and your account got accidentally loss in the process?Good luck and let us know what they say.