Just a wish

coastalfrog

If they would make the question about what cell provider I would switch to OR whether I see first-run movies right after they come out THE FIRST QUESTION (instead of the 20th or whatever it is), I could screen out immediately and save everyone all kinds of time. Honestly, I've gotten these a hundred times by now.

That would be WAY too logical! Besides, then they wouldn't be able to get all that FREE information, which they turn around and sell. Theoretically, they're supposed to dump that info when you DQ, but I don't buy that for a second.

The phone one just got me AGAIN! New survey, how old are you, what's your gender, ethnicity, industry, income, yadda yadda yadda yadda, six more pages of that and then who's your cell provider?

Yup, it's that one again. Here it comes...

Do you intend to switch carriers? Who might you switch to? No matter how I answer either of these it's all over. No points. But thanks so much for your time!

I must have got this one six times yesterday. And the day before, and the days before that. How many more today?