All surveys dried up :(

msmith404040

So all my surveys have dried up :( Is it my breath, do you think?

I used to do okay with Gratis Points, but now the trickle that was there before has dried up for several weeks now.

I signed up at mysurvey and Ipsos, but there's only one or two every few days. I'd started out with Swagbucks and did okay. But then the point values got really low for the surveys they started offering me. Then the surveys dried up for me over there for about two months. Now they have some back, but I get DQd constantly and can't build up any points at all over there. I'm so frustrated :(

I do have one that is doing okay, but even that one I'm draining after taking two or three throughout the day. They run out.

If anyone could give me any ideas, I would appreciate it! Feel free to private mail me or whatever if we have that feature here.

I did sign up with Inbox Dollars, but, wow, that pay is too low and the surveys are super long with tons of radio buttons :roll::shock: Holy cow.

Same with Cash Crate.

Signed up with MyView and haven't gotten one single survey - not one! That was several months ago.

I thought I'd be a pretty good demographic, 40, married, a teenager, own a home, but maybe they're looking for younger?

I've also signed up with Harris Poll and get a couple here and there, Paidviewpoint and get a ridiculous .10 a survey - they're short, but come on :) I've been at a 3,000 trait score for three months now.

I've used Survey Police as a resource and guide to decide where to sign up, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

And has Gratis Point dried up for you guys? Who else are they affiliated with, I wonder.

Feel free to private mail me or whatever if we have that feature here.

Welcome to Survey Police. 8)

Please keep normal conversations in the open forums as that is what they are here for. Many people just visit us to read so it helps everyone and not just those in the conversation. :D

Have you looked at the main website lately to get ideas? http://www.surveypolice.com

You didn't mention Global Test Market or Opinion Outpost. If you aren't already a member of those you might check them out. Just be careful at GTM because not all of the surveys pay so it's best to use the email invites since they show the points. Each point at GTM is 5cents so they pay better then what it seems.

Feel free to private mail me or whatever if we have that feature here.

Welcome to Survey Police. 8)

Please keep normal conversations in the open forums as that is what they are here for. Many people just visit us to read so it helps everyone and not just those in the conversation. :D

Have you looked at the main website lately to get ideas? http://www.surveypolice.com

You didn't mention Global Test Market or Opinion Outpost. If you aren't already a member of those you might check them out. Just be careful at GTM because not all of the surveys pay so it's best to use the email invites since they show the points. Each point at GTM is 5cents so they pay better then what it seems.

Will do :) I just threw that out there in case anyone was uncomfortable posting, but I'm fine with it.

Thanks for your helpful info! I am a member of both the places you mentioned. OO I seem to be wearing down :) I seem to run out of surveys with them pretty quickly these days.

I did use the terrific main resource/website and signed up with several from there. Seems I'm missing some, for some reason, and I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, I do appreciate having your thoughts! Thanks.

So all my surveys have dried up :( Is it my breath, do you think?

I used to do okay with Gratis Points, but now the trickle that was there before has dried up for several weeks now.

I signed up at MySurvey and Ipsos, but there's only one or two every few days. I'd started out with Swagbucks and did okay. But then the point values got really low for the surveys they started offering me. Then the surveys dried up for me over there for about two months. Now they have some back, but I get DQd constantly and can't build up any points at all over there. I'm so frustrated :(

I do have one that is doing okay, but even that one I'm draining after taking two or three throughout the day. They run out.

If anyone could give me any ideas, I would appreciate it! Feel free to private mail me or whatever if we have that feature here.

I did sign up with Inbox Dollars, but, wow, that pay is too low and the surveys are super long with tons of radio buttons :roll::shock: Holy cow.

Same with Cash Crate.

Signed up with MyView and haven't gotten one single survey - not one! That was several months ago.

I thought I'd be a pretty good demographic, 40, married, a teenager, own a home, but maybe they're looking for younger?

I've also signed up with Harris Poll and get a couple here and there, PaidViewPoint and get a ridiculous .10 a survey - they're short, but come on :) I've been at a 3,000 trait score for three months now.

I've used Survey Police as a resource and guide to decide where to sign up, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

And has Gratis Point dried up for you guys? Who else are they affiliated with, I wonder.

Are you a member of Tellwut?? You'll cash out at least once a month for $10. gift ecard. And bing rtewards. I make $5.00 ecard ebery 2 1/2 weeks........................ :)

If you are with Myview, you need to go into the site, everyday. I do. That is how I have gotten my points. Also, you get 350 points per section of your completed profile. You also get 100 points, usually, for being disqualified from a survey. It can add up a lot sooner that way.

My view is my favorite survey company right now, and is way better than my survey. My demographics are not as good as yours. It seems like after you hit the age of 50, the survey companies don't want you. Even tv shows would much rather have people under the age of 50 watching their programs, because they are more like to spend money. Have you tried Pinecone? I have never been able to get into Pinecone. It seems like since I got a smart phone three months ago, I am eligible for more surveys though. I will scream though if I get another car survey. No I am not planning on buying a car in the next 3 months, and I don't know when I am going to buy another one. I have a tendency to keep cars until they are falling apart. I was in a communispace group for about 1 1/2 years, and I loved it. I got at least $10 in Amazon GC every month for not a lot of work. The communispace groups are by invitation only though. I am part of Inbox Dollars too, and it is frustrating. You have to deal with all the surveys worth a quarter. I am going to cash out with them this week though. I cashed out back in December, and I have another $70 to claim.

i pretty much have the same demographic as you.. try Globaltestmarket and Opinion Outpost first.. they're mostly all i bother with anymore.. possibly Ipoll as a filler but be careful on the amounts they offer.. i still use that site but it's my last resort site to check after the others..

*i just saw you mentioned these above... are you just doing email invites from GTM or are you using their router to find surveys? you'll get a lot more using their router.. just keep an invite in your inbox and click on it.. if it's one you did it will take you to the next available survey..

If you haven't already try JD Power Panel. I just cashed out for $50.00 there. They don't send emails so you have to check the website yourself to see what surveys are available. I had a list of about 10 surveys waiting for me there this morning and I tried about 5 and was able to complete 2. And I'm 60 years old but have no problem making money at JD.

Thank you so much to everyone for your advice!! This is a great resource and I really appreciate everyone's input. I will go check at MyView more, particularly the mornings, which I hadn't been doing. Thanks for that.

If you haven't already try JD Power Panel. I just cashed out for $50.00 there. They don't send emails so you have to check the website yourself to see what surveys are available. I had a list of about 10 surveys waiting for me there this morning and I tried about 5 and was able to complete 2. And I'm 60 years old but have no problem making money at JD.

Thanks for the info! Does anyone know who JD Power is connected with? I'm always a little afraid a I'm going to join a new panel that will effect a panel I'm already on and cause it to dry up or pay lower. I'm going to see if I can figure that out.

Thanks again everyone for being so helpful! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for the info! Does anyone know who JD Power is connected with? I'm always a little afraid a I'm going to join a new panel that will effect a panel I'm already on and cause it to dry up or pay lower. I'm going to see if I can figure that out.

Thanks again everyone for being so helpful! I really appreciate it!

Gratis points and ipoll, sawbucks...............and a few others............. :|