Web Perspectives & Paypal

greeneyeddevils

Once again this company has decided to remove Paypal from there rewards options..wtf is going on with them?

They brought it back awhile ago & on a $10 Paypal request they were charging us $2 so $12 for $10....Now I see they've eliminated it & gave us "The Source" gift codes...Who shops at "The Source"????

This company needs to get their stuff together & bring back Paypal & stop screwing us survey takers

I've been waiting on $10 PayPal from Web Perspectives since 8/16/14 - far too freaking long. I think I'll go back to requesting Cineplex evouchers, if I remember correctly they arrive instantly.

I've been waiting on $10 PayPal from Web Perspectives since 8/16/14 - far too freaking long. I think I'll go back to requesting Cineplex evouchers, if I remember correctly they arrive instantly.

You might not even get the Paypal now since it's no longer on the site..you should contact them & see if they'll put the points back into your account...I also noticed that the points are now pending for a long period of time..for the longest time they were going instantly into your account...now back to this pending crap....

The only thing I hate about getting the Cineplex vouchers is that when I order say 3 or 4 they all come in seperate envelopes..why not just put the 3 or 4 that I'm ordering in one & save the stamps...wtf?

It is too bad about PayPal, ever since it came back for 1200 points I couldn't be botherd. That's almost as bad as 1000 points for only 50 air-miles!

It's funny you mention that about pending credits, I engaged them on this as I really enjoyed getting the points right away and not waiting forever, not sure who made this change on us and now set it back to the old way. Here's what they said:

"When you have successfully completed a survey, the reward is held in pending status until the full study has drawn to a close and the data has been processed. Please note that, depending on the size and complexity of the survey, it can take up to 6 weeks or sometimes longer for the reward to be added to your account. If you are experiencing considerable longer delay, please let us know and provide the survey numbers so that we may investigate the matter."

• 3 weeks later...