Anybody do an Amazon Prime survey?

NFriday

Hi- I signed up for a study I found on craigslist, I was told that if I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, I would receive $75. Well I signed up for Amazon Prime, and I notified them that I did. They were supposed to check with Amazon to make sure that I indeed signed up, and then I think I was supposed to do a quick survey, and then I would get my $75. I signed up 19 days ago, and I still have not heard back from them, or received my money. I emailed them a few days ago to inquire about when I would receive my money, and I have not heard back from them. It was kind of strange because the email I got from them came from an outlook group. I wonder if this is a scam. I only have 11 more days to cancel my Amazon prime before I get charged for it.

I would call just to see if it is on the up and up.If it's not then they need to know what is going on so they can investigate it and put a stop to it or notify their customers of the scam that is being perpetrated .I would rather talk to someone and get the info pronto instead of waiting for a email.

Hi- Unfortunately I don't have a phone number for them. I found this survey through craigslist, and I am not sure what the name of the survey company is. When I got the email from them it had something about outlook survey My month long free Amazon Prime ends on the 28th, and soI think I will cancel in the next few days so I don't get chraged $100 or whatever they charge for an annual membership. Maybe I will watch a movie or tv show for free before then. I don't order enough from Amazon to get excited about the free shipping. The only thing that would tempt me would be the videos. It would be nice to get the $75, but that is okay. Thanks, Nancy

What information did you provide to them? Did you click on any links as part of connecting with these people? Sorry, but I'm just extremely skeptical of anything that would be initiated via CL.

Hi- Now that I think about it, most of the market research companies that are on craigslist, disclose up front who they are, but there are a few that don't. They were just looking for people to do a market research project for them, and if you were eligible you would receive $75. I clicked on the link, and I answered a few questions, and they determined that I would be eligible for this study and I would have to sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, and I was supposed to let them know as soon as I did, which they would verify with Amazon, and once they did that they would send me the $75, and then I could cancel my Amazon Prime membership so I would not get charged for it. The email I got from them had an email address of I believe outlooksurvey.

I applied for a home health care position on craigslist last month, and it sounded like it was a private individual posting the ad, and I got a response asking me to come in for an interview. They did not give a number to call or the name of the contact person. On the email link that they sent me I could tell that it was a concierge service in Chicago, and so I told them that I would be interested in interviewing for the job. This is after they asked me for my resume, which I sent them, They emailed me back to tell me that they could not interview me at 10:00am, but they could at 11:00. The person still did not give me her name. I went down for the interview, and the receptionist asked me who I was supposed to interview with, and I said I did not know. They finally figured it out, and the person that I had been emailing with interviewed me. Of course I never heard back from them. I answered another ad on craigslist the next week, where it looked like it was a private individual, but they also asked for my resume. They did call me up, and I suspect it was the same concierge service, and she interviewed me over the phone, and of course I never heard back from them. I hate that when companies post ads on craigslist, and make it sound like it is a private individual posting the ad. Thanks, Nancy