Survey Savvy check problem

theskyhunter

has anyone else had a problem cashing a rewards check from them lately? ive been with them for several years now and ive never had any problems , until now. deposited it the other day and my bank called the next day and said it wouldn't scan. I emailed them and im waiting on an answer, hopefully.

It wouldn't scan because it didn't have a magnetic strip?I don't understand why they wouldn't try to cash it.I requested a check from them back in June probably got the check in Aug. went to the bank and cashed it no problems.Do you know which bank the check was drawn from?You can go there and cash it if there is one near you.Only problem is that some banks will charge you to cash a check if you are not a member or don't have a account there.For some reason some banks seem to have issues cashing survey sites checks.Last time that happened with me it was a check from GTM I told them I trusted them and to go ahead and cash it and they did..I had no problems however if there is one and you try to cash it your going to be charged a fee for that.Let us know what happens like you no one wants to do surveys for a company when you cant cash their check .

It wouldn't scan because it didn't have a magnetic strip?I don't understand why they wouldn't try to cash it.I requested a check from them back in June probably got the check in Aug. went to the bank and cashed it no problems.Do you know which bank the check was drawn from?You can go there and cash it if there is one near you.Only problem is that some banks will charge you to cash a check if you are not a member or don't have a account there.For some reason some banks seem to have issues cashing survey sites checks.Last time that happened with me it was a check from GTM I told them I trusted them and to go ahead and cash it and they did..I had no problems however if there is one and you try to cash it your going to be charged a fee for that.Let us know what happens like you no one wants to do surveys for a company when you cant cash their check .

like I said ive never had problems with my bank cashing survey checks at all and ive been doing it for 6 + years now. its a mystery to me.