we're all ears!

avemaria

the latest thing is asking me about the motorcycle they know i don't have..

also, is it necessary to form questions like this... do you own this car? do you own THIS car? how about this car.. and it's one per day... same with magazines and asking me when i watched tv the previous day..

Or "Help us help you!" Yeah...help us get free info from you...

If that's supposed to fine tune the invites you get, why do the majority end up with "That survey wasn't right for you...this is a better match"?

I've never tried, but can you skip all that crap and go straight to the survey? Probably a silly question...that's a gold mine for SS and OO...they're not gonna give it up.

It's a wonder any of the magazine companies stay in business given the plethora of magazines. I never knew there were that many. Even a Barnes & Noble magazine section doesn't have that many magazines. They have to be selling that info given there are no specific surveys tailored to any of those specific interests with the exception of maybe cars.

also, is it necessary to form questions like this... do you own this car? do you own THIS car? how about this car.. and it's one per day... same with magazines and asking me when i watched tv the previous day..

I usually always do the what did you watch on tv yesterday because it's very easy and even if you get them all wrong you still get the 40 cents

I usually always do the what did you watch on tv yesterday because it's very easy and even if you get them all wrong you still get the 40 cents
This is probably my favorite survey. I rarely get the ad questions right because 1. I just don't remember as there are too many ads and it's a day later and 2. I'm usually on my computer during commercials looking for surveys. :D Sorry sponsors but that is the way it is. Now the questions about the show I usually can get those right. :roll:

the 4 point survey on TV i like to do also.. i meant the OO we're all ears section.. they'll ask what hours you 'watched some tv'... i'ts not a survey, just the 'profiling' part..

I used to like to do the TV surveys, also...but lately they've all had a page asking if there are any children under the age of 18 in the house, and it's already checked "no". When I continue, I'm screened out. So all I get is that lousy chance at the mythical $10,000 draw. It's become a waste of time.

I used to like to do the TV surveys, also...but lately they've all had a page asking if there are any children under the age of 18 in the house, and it's already checked "no". When I continue, I'm screened out. So all I get is that lousy chance at the mythical $10,000 draw. It's become a waste of time.

can you change your profile to include children?

I just did...thanks!

Those 4 (OO) point or 40 (SS) point surveys aren't that big a deal...but they're quick, they're easy, and when you're close to cashing out, they come in handy.

BTW...I think it was JD that mentioned all the magazines they ask about on the "We're all ears" and "Help us, help you" pages. When I was in my profile, I had to click through what seemed like a thousand different magazines that they asked if I read. I clicked none on all the pages, so it'll be interesting to see if I'm still asked before the surveys. It seems they added some questions in my profile...I KNOW I filled out everything when I signed up, but there were a number of things that needed answered, like the magazines.

you just reminded me about the actual 'profile' from OO.. i remember going through all those magazines.. but i wouldn't be surprised if you still get asked.. i'm asked at least weekly which alcohol and cigarettes i buy and i always put 'i don't buy them'..

I just had my first opportunity to do one of the TV surveys, and instead of getting the page that asked if I have any kids in the house, I was simply DQ'd. So I guess I won't even bother with them anymore.

And, btw...I'm still getting those stupid magazine screeners!