$200 to install SurveySavvy connect project

footfree

My goodness that sounds enticing to say the least-however my minds says really ?you want them having access to your accounts ,maybe even passwords.Not only that but people have said how it can screw with your computers performance like slowing it down or even causing it to crash.Anybody else get this invite?

not for me. I don't want ANYBODY poking around my territory........................... :x

I HATE IT WHEN MY HUSBAND GETS ONE IT THE FEW TIMES HE DOES. there ARE 1000'S OF PAGES I HAVE TO ERASE.......... :?

I tried it about a month ago and it lasted about 2 days before I removed everything. On my computer Google Chrome would start opening a new browser window out of the blue every 5 minutes or so. On my phone and tablet I couldn't connect to the internet with the web browser about 75% of the time. WAY too many serious issues... :roll:

My invite was to install it on my phone and my computer. It was for 10 days and paid $60. My computer wouldn't allow the complete download but my phone would. I kept trying. After 3 days I uninstalled it and thanked them for their time and told them what had happened. Then I get an invite for $100 to do the same thing. huh? Why is it worth $100 now. I just couldn't get the computer to allow it. No matter what I did. They even tried to help me trouble shoot it.

ok this is shyte... the deal is you can earn 'up to' $60 for installing the program on devices... you do the survey which asks how many devices you have.. I clicked that I only have a laptop as that's all I wanted to use it on.. I qualify but because i'm only installing on a laptop and not the rest of my devices I only get $5 for installing it for 90 days... i reactivated my email thinking i could get the $60 for installing the program but i'm not doing it for only $5... now I remember why I deleted it off my computer 3 years ago..