Clix Sense..can you please explain this one?!!!!

theskyhunter

I opened my 1st survey from them today, answered one question and got this dq notification on the next page.

"

Survey Rejected

A pending reward of ($1.00) for Consumer Opinion Survey (Study 99958) has been rejected and removed from your account for one of the following reasons:

•Speeding: You were not thorough enough in your responses and finished the survey too quickly

•Straight-lining:Selecting the same answer for all options

•Gibberish:Entered gibberish in open ended questions or were too brief in your response

•Conflicting Survey Answers:Answered the same question (such as age, gender, etc…) differently in separate portions of the survey

•Quality Control Question Failure:Did not follow directions properly when answering specific questions. Example, please select “strongly agree” to verify your place in this survey

•IP Address:Survey Start IP address does not match the country in which the survey is being conducted

Please be thorough in your responses and make sure to answer all questions honestly. While Survey Rejections are non-negotiable, please check in daily as there will be more opportunities to complete surveys and earn rewards!"

can anyone of you my friends tell me, how in the world can I be rejected when I only answered the 1st and only question? just ridiculous!!!! :x I didn't violate any of the above mentioned. and them to say survey rejections are non-negotiable. what nerve! :x sent them an email, but I don't expect to hear anything positive about the matter. im really dadburned riled up about this. :evil: