Rant against Springboard America

footfree

I asked them if I could cash out since they were changing their payment system.I have 48.10 in my account.Here was their reply

Thank you for contacting support. Unfortunately it is impossible for us to cash out anyone before they reach the $50 minimum.

Regards,

The Springboard America Team

So I wrote them back with this reply,

Then I want to express how unfair and unethical I think it is that you wont allow us to cash in our earnings.I don't remember you asking me what I thought of changing cash out payments.If you had I would have told you I didn't like either options.So if your not going to let me cash in my earnings then at least give me the opportunity to do more surveys so I can try and get the cash out level.If not then then I will be able to see how you value me and my input.To say I'm disappointed is a understatement.

I really think everyone who has money in their account should let them know how you feel.I f we don't speak up how will there ever be a chance for change.

I agree with you, if someone has that much money in their account, then they should be offered an option to take their money in the old manner or roll it over into the new payout system.