Yikes, I just landed in someone else's account

coastalfrog

I did an extremely long survey about telephones. I think it was via Swagbucks but it was so long I can't backtrack to find the referrer and I had a couple other surveys going in other tabs so even looking at my History I can't be 100% sure.

At the end, I landed at some survey site I've never heard of with a great big "thank you" and a promise that my reward will be forthcoming. I'M LOGGED IN THERE AS SOMEONE ELSE. I can read all her info and if I was a nasty person I could do some nasty things. I have not read her info nor have I done nasty things. I did write to Swagbucks and also to the survey site I landed on, informing them of what happened. Looking forward to their response.

I sure would like some credit because it was a long and boring survey but I don't even care right now, I'm just thoroughly creeped out.

That's pretty crazy and doesn't sound very assuring for Swagbucks. Twice last week I clicked the SB blog link and had a fake flash player page open. I emailed them and they said thanks for the info and gave me 5 Swagbucks.

I used to isolate Swagbucks in say a Chrome browser by itself and did all my other surveys in say a FireFox browser.

That's what I do at Swagbucks. Chrome, no Adblock and no popup blocker. It cuts way down on page errors.

As crazy as that website can be I have to say the customer service has always been quick and courteous.