Univox Confusion

rosiesmom

I did a survey for them worth 100 points this morning. It shows that I have over 2900 points, but when I went in to check if that was right, it wouldn't let me redeem 2500 points. So for you pros out there, do they show the aggregate points? They don't take the points out of your account total? Did that make sense?

Yes, this site. Had an issue with them this week. Completed a survey (20 mins) and got 0 point. I complained and the guy there said, you have to take another one. Next thing I know they e-mailed me 3 new surveys. These people are mad, i guess. They want me to work for free.

I have been there since March of 2012 and have only cashed out for $25 once. I just deleted my account. Only had 450 points. This way I won't get their lame survey emails. I feel better, one more down, now to find one to replace it.

So for you pros out there, do they show the aggregate points? They don't take the points out of your account total? Did that make sense?

Yes. Your total points earned stay after cash out so you have to wait until it gets to 5000 before you can cash out another 2500.

Go to http://univoxcommunity.com/MySvc/RedeemPoints and it should show how many 'Remaining Points' you have.